Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of numerous information society services. Among others, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, two types of cookies can be distinguished: first-party cookies and third-party cookies. There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the customer’s browser, being session cookies or persistent cookies. Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained are processed: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies and behavioral advertising cookies.
Cookies used on the web
The cookies that are being used in this portal are identified below, as well as their type and function: A technical cookie called PHPSESSID, which is necessary for the correct navigation through the web pages. Cookies from Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google, which allows the measurement and analysis of navigation on web pages. In your browser you will see 4 cookies from this service. According to the above typology, these are first-party, session and analysis cookies. You can find more information about it and disable the use of these cookies at: http://www.google.es/intl/es_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html Through web analytics no information about your personal data is obtained, ensuring the protection of the privacy of people surfing the web. The information obtained is related to the number of users accessing the website, the number of pages viewed, the frequency and repetition of visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator providing the service, the language, the terminal used, or the city to which your IP address is assigned. Information that enables a better and more appropriate service by this portal.
How to modify cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from this site or any other web page by using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, the Help function will show you how to do it.
*Setting cookies for Internet Explorer in English.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that websites place on your PC to store information about your preferences. Cookies can enhance your browsing experience by enabling websites to remember your preferences or allowing you to avoid having to log in each time you visit certain pages. However, certain cookies may put your privacy at risk by tracking the sites you visit.
- To delete cookies
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, point to Security, and select Clear Browsing Data.
- Select the Cookies and Website Data check box, and select Delete.
- To delete cookies in Internet Explorer 8
- In Internet Explorer, select the Security button, then select Clear Browsing Data.
- Select the small box next to Cookies.
- Check the Preserve data from favorite websites checkbox if you do not want to delete cookies associated with websites in your Favorites list.
Block or allow cookies
If you do not want sites to store cookies on your PC, you can block cookies. But blocking cookies may prevent some pages from displaying correctly, or you may receive a message from the site informing you that you need to enable cookies to view that site. Blocking cookies may prevent some pages from displaying correctly, or you may receive a message from the site informing you that you need to allow cookies to view that site.
- To block or allow cookies in Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 10
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button then select Internet Options.
- Select the Privacy tab, and under Settings, select Advanced and select whether you want to allow, block or be notified for first-party and third-party cookies.
- To block or allow cookies
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, then select Internet Options.
- Select the Privacy tab, and under Settings, move the slider all the way up to block all cookies (or all the way down to allow all cookies), then select OK.